Crystalbrook Superyacht Marina
Vessels from all over the world visit Crystalbrook Superyacht Marina to enjoy all that Port Douglas and Far North Queensland – “where the rainforest meets the reef” – has to offer. The marina’s 135 berths accommodate mono-hull and multi-hull vessels, including superyachts, up to 50 metres in length.
- 3 phase power up to 2 x 64 amps
- 24 hour CCTV, electronic gate access and on site security patrols
- Bars, restaurants, markets and shopping facilities
- Berthing assistance and courtesy trolleys
- Direct access for services, trades and supplier deliveries
- Diving specialists available for guided tours and dive operations
- Fuel Wharf supplying high flow diesel up to 200 litres per minute
- Iconic Bally Hooley railway station and steam train
- Local, friendly, knowledgeable staff on hand
- Local marine services repairs, maintenance, mechanical, chandlery
- On site helipad
- Private bathroom and laundry amenities for guests and crew
- Slipway and haul out facilities
It is a requirement of the marina that all vessels provide current insurance details prior to arrival, and berthing subject to adherence with the Marina Rules.
Contact us on +61 7 4099 5775 to book a marina berth, request berthing rates or if you would like any further information.